Desertcart
Explore

from USA
to Zimbabwe
in 9-15 days
At your doorstep by Jun 30  to Jul 06 with standard delivery

Description

  • Loosen the bowels by providing constipation relief and promoting regularity of motions..
  • Prevents accumlation of fat..
  • No side Effects or unwanted stomach stimulation..
  • Prevents the loss of minerals in the body when a balanced diet is maintained..
  • Imported from USA.
Description: Fitne Herb Tea Flavoured is a natural herb extract and taken before bedtime serves as a laxative,presently,many herbs are use for the preparation of laxative.leaves and pods of senna have been widely used for centuries.Fitne herbal tea flavoured contains senna leaves and pods and, is conisdered the best natural ingredient in the world to have an effective laxative effect. Ingredients: each bag (2 g) contains Senna Pod 75%, Senna Leaves 25% Indications: Laxative Direction: Drop one bag in a cup of boiling water. Leave for 10-20 minutes.Drink before bedtime as needed.
Reviews

Fitne Herbal Infusion Original Senna Slimming Tea 40 Bags Made Thailand

Quantity
1

Disclaimer: The price shown above includes all applicable taxes and fees. The information provided above is for reference purposes only. Products may go out of stock and delivery estimates may change at any time. Desertcart does not validate any claims made in the product descriptions above. For additional information, please contact the manufacturer or desertcart customer service. While desertcart makes reasonable efforts to only show products available in your country, some items may be cancelled if they are prohibited for import in Zimbabwe. For more details, please visit our Support Page.